Introduction to ScaleArc Customer Support and Success (CSS) during your Evaluation (PoV)
ScaleArc Support Information
Your ScaleArc software comes with 24x7 phone and email support. While the ScaleArc Sales (SE) Team remains your primary point of engagement, we strongly recommend that you utilize the ScaleArc documentation, along with our Knowledge Base, to find answers to your questions. A wealth of useful information can be found there. However, should you need any additional support, please feel free to contact ScaleArc Support using one of the following methods:
Using the ScaleArc Customer Portal:
IMPORTANT: You can contact ScaleArc Support and create support tickets and view the status of existing tickets by using the ScaleArc Customer Portal. Here's how:
- Go to https://support.scalearc.com
- Log in using your ScaleArc Credentials. If you have do not have ScaleArc credentials, do the following to create your account:
- On the Top Right, click the “Register” link
- Choose "I am a new user"
- Enter your Full Name, Email Address, Password, Repeat your Password, and enter the Confirmation Code in shown in the box, and click the “Submit” button. ScaleArc will then send you a welcome email to verify your email address, and log you in.
Once logged in, click the “Contact Us” tab on the top The sections with the Asterisks (*) are required (Department, Issue Severity, Subject, and What is your question). Select the appropriate choices pertaining to your issue. You may also choose to select choices from the other areas if you have this information available. For “Subject” enter a subject pertaining to your issue In the "What is your question?” area, enter the information in regards to your issue or question. Once the above is completed, click the “Submit” button on the bottom left.
You can email ScaleArc Support at email@example.com, which will automatically create a ticket, and submit it directly to the ScaleArc Support Team. If you use this method, please ensure the following:
- Enter your Company’s Name in the Subject line of the email, along with information pertaining to your issue. (e.g. ACME Co – How do I create Ignore Rules?)
- In the Body of the email, enter information in regards to your issue or question, along with valid contact information to ensure we can get in touch with you.
Installation, Configuration, and Administration of ScaleArc Software
Installing ScaleArc’s software appliance is easy. Below are links to videos and PDFs that will guide you through the process of installing, configuring, and administering ScaleArc:
Additional Information and Resources for ScaleArc Products
ScaleArc also provides additional resources that will help you get the most out of our software appliance including Whitepapers, Best Practices, Help Articles, FAQs and videos along with other useful information which can be found at the following URLs:
NOTE: you may need to be logged in to your ScaleArc Customer Portal to access some of the below information and to search our Knowledge Base
Thank you again for evaluating the ScaleArc's Database Traffic Manager. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to help!
The ScaleArc Team