ScaleArc Version not displayed correctly in UI after upgrade from v3.6.1 to v188.8.131.52
- It is possible that the ScaleArc Version is not displayed correctly in UI after upgrade from v3.6.1 to v184.108.40.206, although the RPM`s are properly upgraded.
- This might be caused due to error in the upgrade process. The Installer logs show the following error in the end of installation.
- The installer is unable to ScaleArc upgraded version in the "idb_software_version" table in lb.sqlite file also installer does not update the idb_software_version file located in /system folder. This causes the UI to not display the correct version.
- To fix the issue we have to manually add the Entries to the Sqlite file and the idb_software_version file.
- Copy the attached idb_software_version.sh script to the ScaleArc Node and Run it on the appliance to maunally update the upgraded ScaleArc version in the "idb_software_version" table in lb.sqlite file and the idb_software_version file located in /system folder.
- Verify if the ScaleArc version is displayed correctly in the UI.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org