This document provides the list of elements in ScaleArc to be verified by CSS over the upgrade.
- Verify Scalearc Version:
- From the ScaleArc UI on the footer and title of at least one page (post login).
- With rpm -qa | grep idb command
- From System Settings >> System Config
- Verify no new alerts are seen on the UI post upgrade (especially split brain related).
- Check if the Clusters are in same states before upgrade and after upgrade.
- Check if all DB servers before upgrade and after upgrade are in same states
- Check the HA Status and if it is possible, trigger a couple of HA switches back and forth.
- CPU Distribution & Memory Usage.
- SSH Status.
- Verify if all expected services are running. If any service is expected to be stopped, verify that those are indeed stopped.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315.
For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: email@example.com