New messages to be highlighted from ScaleArc 3.2 onward
|Release||Document Status||DB Platform||Categories|
|3.2 or higher||INFO||All||Message|
After upgrading a ScaleArc to 3.2.0 or later, it starts displaying messages listed below. What does this message mean? What should I do to clear the message out?
Such messages listed below started being highlighted in addition to other error messages from ScaleArc 3.2.0.
- Loadbalancer is stopped Click here to go to System Settings.
- New license for the iDB appliance is expired. Click here to go to License Settings.
- Your license for the iDB Appliance is about to expire in #_of_days days. Click here to go to License Settings
- iDB recently encountered an issue that requires analysis. Please collect the relevant logs and send it to ScaleArc support. If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com. Thank you.
- Cluster: cluster_name, Database server server_ip is down.
- Cluster: cluster_name, Database server server_ip is lagging.
- Heartbeat is stopped. Click here to go to HA Settings.
- Newly uploaded license is lower version.
- CPU isolation changes have been saved in grub.conf. These changes will require a system restart. Click here to go to System Settings to reboot the system.
- Cluster: cluster_name, Database server server_ip is down or replication is broken.
All messages listed above are informative and can be ignored. If the same message still persists even after you acknowlege them, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper action to take.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org