1. Download WinSCP SFTP client from https://winscp.net/, install and open it.
2. Use the following settings :
File Protocol: SFTP
Host name: upload.scalearc.com
Port number: 22
User name: <<username>>
Note: <<username>> and <<password>> were sent separately by ScaleArc's customer support.
3. Click Save and OK
4. Click Login button and fill-in your password
5. In the remote window navigate to "upload" folder.
6. Create new folder with name matching the ticket number, e.g. 123456.
7. Drag and drop the log file archive from your local PC to remote folder.
8. Transfer of your log file is finished.
See the procedure captured in this video: How to upload logs with WinSCP
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315.