1. Download FileZilla SFTP client from https://filezilla-project.org/, install and open it.
2. Go to File --> Site Manager, click on "New Site" button and name the connection entry.
3. Use the following settings :
Protocol: SFTP - SSH File Tranfer Protocol
Logon Type: Normal
Note: <<username>> and <<password>> were sent separately by ScaleArc's customer support.
4. Click on Connect and accept the SSH host key of upload.scalearc.com server.
5. In the "Remote site:" window navigate to "upload" folder.
6. Create directory and name it after your customer ticket number, e.g. 123456.
7. Drag and drop the log file archive from your local PC to remote folder.
8. Transfer of your log file is finished.
See the procedure captured in this video: How to upload logs with FileZilla
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315.