How To: Upload Files to ScaleArc Support for Analysis
Using Windows Tool
- Request your username and password for the SFTP server from ScaleArc Support
- Using your "sftp" client (WINSCP) define the ScaleArc SFTP server: upload.scalearc.com
- Enter your user name and password and connect to transfer files from your local machine to ScaleArc SFTP site.
Using Linux Command prompt
- SSH to server where files are located and 'cd' to relevant directory
- Using the Linux Command Prompt connect to
- Once connected, change directory to "upload"
sftp> cd /upload
- Change directory to (or create if not existing) the directory for your ScaleArc Support ticket number.
- Put your file up on the Upload server
sftp> put -P * . [This will copy all files from current dir to SFTP site]
- Update the support ticket that your upload is complete.
IMPORTANT for Security
If you are uploading any sensitive data please encrypt the information prior to uploading to this server.
Contact ScaleArc Support if you need assistance with this procedure.