Enabling Auto Fetch Database Users will auto update the user password changes, new user adds and deletes. Auto Fetch Database Users is OFF by default.
- To manage the feature using API go to "SETTINGS > API" and hit "Get Apikey" and login using the UI Credentials.
- To fetch the current status of the "Auto Fetch Database Users" for a cluster select "cluster/-ID-/auto_fetch_user_status" from the drop down menu and click on "GET".
- Replace the "-ID-" with the Cluster ID and Click "EXECUTE". This gives the status as follows:
- To turn ON the Auto Fetch Database Users. Click "UPDATE" and Enter "auto_fetch_user_status": "ON" and click on EXECUTE.
- The status will be displayed as follows:
- Similary we can also turn the auto_fetch_user_status to OFF.