|3.2 - 126.96.36.199||How To||ALL||HA|
How to modify the HA Configurations settings on ScaleArc Nodes in HA.
The Procedure to change the HA configuration settings is as follows:
- Log in to secondary node of the ScaleArc HA pair.
- Go to Settings -> HA settings.
- Click on "Configure".
- Modify the timers exactly in the order a->b->c. (It is important to follow the order.)
a. DeadTime (s) = 10 -> click on apply
b. Keep Alive (ms) = 1000-> click on apply
c. WarnTime (ms) = 3000-> click on apply
- Close the pop up window.
- Restart the Heartbeat Service.
- Perform HA switch – to make sure you are always making the changes on the Secondary.
- Log on to the Primary ScaleArc node.
- Go to Settings >> HA Settings.
- Click on ‘Switch to secondary’.
- Repeat above steps on this Scalearc Node(which is the new Secondary).
- Do an HA switch, just to test if the HA works.
Note: The HA configuration settings should be changed only after consulting with the ScaleArc support. Any misconfiguration cause HA stability issues.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of its features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315.
For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at email@example.com.