The steps to install ScaleArc using an ISO are as follows:
- Download the ScaleArc ISO file and save to your local machine.
- Burn the ISO on a DVD if you want to install on a Bare Metal Server.
- Mount the ISO on BareMetal or VM and start the Server.
- Once the ISO is booted welcome to ScaleArc screen appers.
- Select "Install ScaleArc" to begin the installation.
- Once the installation is complete the machine reboots.
- After the reboot the system provides a LOGIN Screen.
- login using the default credentials:
- Once you login, a short menu appers.
- Select option "1" to configure the IP Address, Subnet mask and Gateway for the ScaleArc Server.
- Select 1 to apply the configuration.
- Now you can acess this ScaleArc device and perform the administrative configuration using the IP Address defined in the previous step.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support.
We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315.
For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: email@example.com