This is a standard KB template for issue
|3.6.1+||How To||ALL||Logs Backup|
How to Disable Logs_Backup and clear the FTP Server configuration from ScaleArc using API.
We can disable the FTP logs backup and delete the FTP backup configuration using an API.
- The Following curl call can be used to clear the configuration:
curl -k -X DELETE https://<ScaleArc_IP>/api/cluster/<Cluster_ID>/logs?apikey=<API Key>
- Execute this API call twice to confirm the deletion of the configuration.
- You will receive a reply saying "Deleted ftp log details for cluster successfully.", confirming the deletion of the FTP configuration.
- Please confirm from the UI if the configuration is cleared as well.
- To fetch the API key for the ScaleArc, please refer the steps mentioned in this KB Article.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: email@example.com