How to deploy ScaleArc from Saved Images in Rackspace Cloud
|Release||Document Status||DB Platform||Categories|
How to deploy ScaleArc from Saved Images in Rackspace Cloud?
1. Access to Rackspace account
2. Shared Image of ScaleArc - How to share images with other Rackspace Cloud Accounts
Additional Setup required:
1. Manually add 2nd disk for logs
How to launch a ScaleArc VM from Saved Images in Rackspace Cloud:
1. Log into your Rackspace Account
2. Servers > Cloud Servers
3. Create Server
4. Fill in:
- Server Name
- Region (Select Region the image was shared in)
- Select the saved image (Image Type > Saved > Deleted Servers > Shared Image).
5. Select VM Flavor and Size > Create Server
6. Add 2nd disk https://support.scalearc.com/kb/articles/2012
7. Browse to the IP address of the server to configure ScaleArc from the UI: https://server-ip-address/
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: email@example.com