To Create a AlwaysOn Availability Group Cluster in ScaleArc:
- Go to Cluste Page and click on "Add Cluster".
- Enter the Cluster Name, Instance Name, Inbound and Outbound Virtual IP`s and Cluster TCP Port. (Please note that we need unique Virtual IP`s & TCP Port Combination for each cluster in ScaleArc, We cannot create 2 Clusters using the same VIP and TCP Port combination).
- Enter the Username and Password for the user having the root access the AlwaysOn Availability group.
- Check the checkbox for "SQL server AlwaysOn" (This options specifies that the database server(s) are configured in AlwaysOn Availability Groups) click on "Configure Server".
- Enter the AG Listener IP / DNS Name to be added to the cluster and click on "Fetch SQL Cluster Config".
- This will fetch the configuration for the AlwaysON cluster. This includes the physical Database servers and logical DB`s configured in the AG group.
- Check the Databases to be added and Click on "Add Server" to add the databases to the Cluster.
- Click on "Setup Cluster" to create the ScaleArc Cluster for AlwaysOn Availability Group.
Note: Please make sure the Domain Name and DNS server are properly configured in Network Settings before creating the AlwaysON Cluster.