How To: Configure Query Routing Rules in ScaleArc 3.11?
- How to configure Query Routing rules in 3.11?
- Login to the ScaleArc UI and click on "Load Balancing and Routing" as shown -
- Click on "Query Routing Policies", Turn ON the feature and Add a rule with the combination of-
'Database','User' and 'IPs' as shown
Here you have the option to filter this rule based on logical DBs, Specific Users and Client IP
- Hit the gear to the right for the rule added above and add a pattern as shown -
- Hit 'save' to add the rule
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.