To Add a Database server to a ScaleArc Cluster:
- Go to ScaleArc Cluster Landing Page.
- Click "Add Server" for the Cluster to which the Database is to be added.
- Enter the IP Address / DNS Name of the Database server and Port number the MySQL Server is Listening to.
- Select the Role of the Database.
- Enter the Max Concurrent Server connection, Idle connection timeout.
- Mark the Server Online / Offline as per requirement.
- Click Add Server to add this Database in ScaleArc Cluster.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315.