How Does: ScaleArc behave during Downgrade of Platinum licenses?
- What are the various scenarios in which a downgrade of "Platinum" license could be performed with their respective popup messages?
- Below are the various scenarios
- Starting point is 4core x 4clusters x 16 GB Cache - Expiry Jul/12/2025 as shown below -
- Scenario 1 - Reducing cores only [2core x 4clusters x 16 GB Cache - Expiry Jul/12/2025]
- Scenario 2 - Reducing clusters only [4core x 3clusters x 16 GB Cache - Expiry Jul/12/2025]
- Scenario 3 - Reducing cache only [4core x 4clusters x 4 GB Cache - Expiry Jul/12/2025]
- Scenario 4 - Reducing expiry date only [4core x 4clusters x 16 GB Cache - Expiry Jul/12/2024] Testing also shows no cluster restart in this scenario.
- Scenario 5 - Reducing core, cluster and cache [2core x 2clusters x 08 GB Cache - Expiry Jul/12/2025]
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
2901 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org