The purpose of this article is to show the steps on how to add additional ScaleArc user accounts to ScaleArc Clusters.
- At least one cluster set up in ScaleArc
To add additional user accounts to a ScaleArc Cluster, while logged in the ScaleArc UI, do the following:
1. At the top of the screen, choose "Settings" then "User Management"
2. On the Create User Screen, enter the following information:
- Username: Login ID for the new user
- Password: Password for access to the Live Monitor, Cluster and Analytics feature for the clusters associated with user account
- Repeat Password: Retype the password entered above
- Avaliable/Assigned Clusters: Select the cluster(s) from the list of available clusters for the user being created
3. Once the above information is entered, and the cluster for the new user is chosen, click the "Create" button to create the user
NOTE: You can make the new user a Read-Only user to stop them from making any changes to configurations within ScaleArc
Other Useful Information:
- To edit any User created, click the Gear icon under the Action Column next to the user
- To delete the User, click the Delete icon under the Action Column next to the user
If you need assistance in performing the above steps, or have any questions in regards to this article, please feel free to contact ScaleArc Support at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-800-7225 (US Toll Free) or +1-408-412-7315 (Outside of the US)