How do I create additional ScaleArc users?
ScaleArc KBTV: Create Additional ScaleArc UI Users
The User Management screen allows us to define users and their access associated with clusters. A user must be associated with at least one cluster. Therefore you must have at least one cluster setup in ScaleArc to add additional users.
- Login to the ScaleArc UI as a management user.
- Goto Setting>User Management
- Enter a Username and Password
- If the user is to have read only access select the Read-only user check box
- Select the clusters the user is to have access to and move them to the assigned clusters section
- Then click Save
You can also modify users from this screen as well. You can make them read-only by checking the box next to their username. Or you can edit their Assisgned Clusters by clicking the configure user icon under action.