How to turn Auto Fetch Users ON / OFF using API?
Enabling Auto Fetch Database Users will auto update the user password changes, new user adds and deletes. Auto Fetch Database Users is OFF by default.
- To manage the feature using API go to "SETTINGS > API" and hit "Get Apikey" and login using the UI Credentials.
- To fetch the current status of the "Auto Fetch Database Users" for a cluster select "cluster/-ID-/auto_fetch_user_status" from the drop down menu and click on "GET".
- Replace the "-ID-" with the Cluster ID and Click "EXECUTE". This gives the status as follows:
- To turn ON the Auto Fetch Database Users. Click "UPDATE" and Enter "auto_fetch_user_status": "ON" and click on EXECUTE.
- The status will be displayed as follows:
- Similary we can also turn the auto_fetch_user_status to OFF.
If you are experiencing issues with ScaleArc or with any of it's features, please contact ScaleArc Support. We are available 24x7 by phone at 855 800 7225 or +1 408 412 7315. For general support inquiries, you can also e-mail us at email@example.com.